4.15.2011

matisyahu.acoustic...and.live

A few weekends ago, on a Saturday, I was at work... as usual. A dear friend of mine called to see what my plans for the night were... I had none :) In conversation she mentioned a friend of hers was going to see Matisyahu.... "OMG" I said. Where? We began frantically looking for tickets, found two, bought them, closed the shop (not early heehee) and headed south! What a night... Matisyahu was amazing. 

The sunset we witnessed on the way to Miami.
Live and acoustic <3
At the Adrienne Arsht Center- Miami, FL/ I'm wearing (I'm on the left)  Shirt- Hurley, Maxi dress- Free People from m.marie, Bag- j.j Winters from m.marie, Watch- Nixon
"Sometimes I lay under the moon
And I thank God I'm breathin'
Then I pray don't take me soon
'Cause I am here for a reason" -Matisyahu


<3 M

No comments:

Post a Comment