12.21.2011

dress.me.down








SO... I have a habit of finding something dressy that I really really like but... I am not a dressy person so I tend to always dress the garment down. I dunno what the deal is but here is my fit for the day :) Yep this is the jacket with the broken zipper! From the post a few days ago, I decided to try and zip it and of course I got stuck in it! Zipper half way zipped, half open, half closed, that thing wasn't going any where, hence the pictures with out the jacket... it had to be removed over my head haha. Even better it's still hot outside, going to be for a while! I was actually sweating in this jacket! It's def. a Florida Christmas! 

Jacket: m.marie (sold out), Tee: Victoria's secret (Pink collection), Skirt: m.marie (we have one left in our online shop.. here), Necklace: m.marie (House of Harlow available here), Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

<3 m

12 comments:

  1. that skirt is the perfect shade of pink! and i love your necklace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the outfit! the colour on your skirt is so amazing, its not just pink, its vibrant pink! and your shoes, i mean c'mon. they are like badass moon boots on a shitkickin mission. awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you! I love dressing down a dressy item - it makes the outfit all the more interesting :) LOVVVE those shoes - they are fantastic <3

    Tasia

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those JC shoes and the pop of color on the skirt is amazing! You are beautiful dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the skirt!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks ladies! Your all too sweet!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous outfit - loving the pop of pink, and that jacket is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my! these wedges are pure amazingness. love how you wore them with such an effortless look.

    xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this skirt!!!

    Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dying for these wedges!!!! --- xo --- SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete