5.11.2011

seed.beads.galore

I've been in the crafty mood lately...obvi. As I was playing around in my work room I came across this basket full of seed beads! My mind started rolling on all the possibilities... and the project began. I sort of just made it up as I went along :) If your interested in DIY (doing it yourself), here are a few things you will need:

1. seed beads (any colors you want)
2. a small metal bar, that I attached to small jump rings to (I actually used an earring post for making earrings and just curled up the little loops on each end to hold the jump rings)
3. regular ole' clear fishing line
4. small jewelry making tools 
5. chain and/or leather to make the "necklace" part


and the fun began...





I ran out of chain so I used leather (below) to finish...




<3 M

3 comments:

  1. ooo! I love your necklace! That is such a good idea!


    Lindsey Turner
    http://thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete