12.14.2011

golden.velvet





House of Harlow necklace available here. Want the same necklace but a little cheaper, it's available with leather instead of resin. here.
In need of a versatile grey mini?! Check it out here.


Headed downtown a few nights ago for pizza at one of my fav restaurants...  Funny story about this jacket :) So I carry this jacket at my boutique and a friend came by to try it on. Half way zipped up the zipper broke, now keep this in mind, this is a fitted jacket. Yikes, so embarred we had to literally pull her out of it (she referenced skinning a cat haha)!!! But this good news is, I wanted it really bad, so I couldn't sell the one with the broken zipper and it became mine! I don't need to zip it up anyway ;)


Jacket: m.marie (currently out of stock), Top: Urban Outiftters, Necklace: m.marie (House of Harlow), Skirt: m.marie, Boots: Jeffrey Campbell, Clutch: Precious Hands(coming soon) Rings:collection of vintage and House of Harlow

<3 m

9 comments:

  1. Amazing shoes dear!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look stunning, what an interesting bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AMAZING OUTFIT DEAR AND GREAT BLOG!
    FOLLOWING! FOLLOW BACK? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, and as always, you look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girlies xx :) Just added the story behind the jacket... as I couldn't do it on my ipad this morning, it only reads html and I was all confused! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your hair and necklace!! how sweet that you can bring your pup to work with you! i LOVE weiner dogs... that may be my next pup one day hehe

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your style!

    xoxo,H
    http://givemeglamourplease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wooow, your shoes and your clutch look awesome!!

    xx, Sabinna and David

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, that clutch - Gotta have it.
    I know what the first thing I purchase from your boutique is going to be!! When is it going to be available?
    Again w/ the hair...is it naturally straight and amazing? (JEALOUS)

    XO new blogger friend!!!,

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete