12.12.2011

foggy.december.morning

Despite the foggy morning, seems like the pictures came out ok :) I finally got to wear my Jen's Pirate Booty dress! I just started carrying JPB at the shop and I LOVE it! I say that about a lot of things... but I really do! The best thing is.... all dresses and tops are one size fits most and most are made form this super comfortable gauze fabric. We have a few different pieces in the shop now but the mannequin and the hanger just don't to JPB justice :) Click here<--- to see what we have in stock! 








Dress: Jen's Pirate Booty, from m.marie, also available in our online shop!, Belt: Urban Outfitters, Bag: Vintage, Boots: Vintage Frye, Necklace: made by me, to see more click -->here<--... Bracelets and rings: collection of vintage and House of Harlow. 

<3 m

5 comments:

  1. Great Hippy Chick, not so easy to pull off.

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...I love this dress!!! It's gorgeous!
    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now following back :)

    http://thetinycloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete