12.17.2011

getting.my.weekend.on








Much needed GNO after work! So that means dressing up for work bc there is no going home. :) Just want to do a little shout out to these amazing pants! I love my faux waxed skinnys, they are the perfect length when un-rolled but I had the urge for some reason to roll them up, guess I wanted to show off my white ankles??!! These pants are awesome! I've worn them like 50859835908539085 times this fall/winter. Like here, used them in our fall photo shoot here (third picture omg) and probably a lot more to come! 

 I hope you all are having a fab weekend!

Top: Topshop (UK), Necklace: House of Harlow available here also available with leather instead of resin here. Pants: Blank, available here. Clutch: Hobo, Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell

<3 m

6 comments:

  1. Love the hole outfit dear!

    ***
    www.theprincesslittlebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your Jeffery Campbell Litas! I wish I had a pair. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty lady! I see you're also a fan of black skinnies with big blouses. I love the look.

    http://www.thefashionableesq.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete